Today was such a good but also really sad day and I’m gonna tell you all about it.
- I got to sleep in this morning and the only class I had to go to was my art class which I of course love so much.
- I wore my favorite beanie and wore jeans for the first time this year which was…refreshing.
- Someone in my art class brought some delicious ass garlic pizza and we just sat around for 3 hours talking about how far we’ve come along in our paintings.
- I almost cried saying goodbye to my art teacher. She’s inspired me so much and made me finally realize what I want to do with my life and that is teaching art.
- She demanded I take home a box of doughnuts from our class party home with me. I don’t like doughnuts that much so I dropped it in a homeless guy’s cart on my way home…good thing he didn’t see me do it because I heard sometimes they get mad when you give them food :/
- I went to Starbucks and worked really hard on my essay due next week so I don’t procrastinate!
- All day my anxiety hasn’t really acted up which is a big deal right now cause lately it’s been bad with all the finals stress and going into work more than usual.
- Pandora has been reading my mind all day and I’m currently downloading a crap load of new music.
- That’s it.
I hate that I have so much ideas of things to create, paint, draw, etc. and I have so little time to accomplish any of it :(
tired but don’t feel like sleeping feeling
I’m almost done with getting my associates and that scares the shit out of me cause everyday closer I get to finishing my associates means I have less time to figure out what I want to really study. I still have no clue what the hell I want to be in the future and sometimes I think I want to be an art teacher then the next day I want to an interior designer and I just need to make up my damn mind and pursue something. I wish I wasn’t so indecisive!
Just got back from a boat cruise. Dramamine is the shitttttttttttttt
Took pictures of my little sisters today!